Are there tasks in your garden that you can't do yourself?
At Haringey Circle we have created a network of reliable local gardeners to carry out tasks and maintenance in your garden for very reasonable rates.
We only recommend gardeners who we can trust, and you can trust too. Our gardeners have provided us with their insurance documents, evidence of their skills and experience, and we have undertaken police checks. We try to find local people who live in your community, and who have an interest in helping local residents.
What jobs can a gardener do for you?
- Lawn mowing and hedge trimming.
- Removing weeds and dead or unwanted plants.
- Removing low hanging branches.
- Aerating the soil.
- Small scale planting of bulbs, flowers and vegetables.
- Weed killing / clearing paths and patios.
- Regular garden maintenance.
- Small fencing / gate repairs.
- Painting / creosoting garden sheds.
- Re-felting shed roofs.