Are there odd jobs or DIY tasks in your home that you can't do yourself?
At Haringey Circle we have created a network of reliable local handy people and trades people to carry out odd jobs and maintenance in your home for very reasonable rates.
We only recommend handy people and trades people who we can trust, and you can trust too. Our handy people have provided us with their insurance documents, evidence of their skills and experience, and we have undertaken police checks. We try to find local people who live in your community, and who have an interest in helping local residents.
What jobs can a handy person do for you?
- Fitting door chains, locks and spy holes.
- Installing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Taking down and putting up curtains and shelves.
- Assembling flat packed furniture and minor repairs to existing furniture.
- Installing grab rails and key safes.
- Replacing toilet seats.
- Unblocking sinks.
- Repairing / replacing leaking taps.
- Draft proofing of doors.
- Decorating and painting one room.
- Window and gutter cleaning (up to first floor level).
Electrical, gas, roofing and plumbing work
We have a list of ‘trusted traders’ who can carry out electrical, gas, central heating, roofing and plumbing work. These traders are regulated by national standards for your safety.
We can ask our trusted traders to give you a quote for specialist work, which is priced on a case by case basis.