We want Haringey Circle members to participate in co-designed activities and events to have the best experiences, and to access our services to retain their independence.
Working with others to provide opportunities to make life in Haringey a happy, healthy, and safe experience for residents over 50 and those with learning and physical disabilities who are over 18.
- We help people to feel connected to others, enabling them to live fulfilling, active and independent lives.
- We help people to achieve their objectives, developing our support by responding to their personal hopes and aims.
- We involve people so that they are active participants in the design, development, delivery and evaluation of our service offer.
- We strive to build a Haringey where over 50s and those with learning and physical disabilities who are over 18, feel comfortable, safe and secure at home.
- We help people to understand, protect and sustain their mental health and wellbeing, introducing the elements that build resilience into everyday life.
What you can expect from us:
We treat everyone equally and with respect, ensuring that diversity is valued and equality of opportunity promoted.
- We are warm, approachable and reliable, and act with understanding and sensitivity.
- We are open to test and learn positive approaches to resolving issues faced by over 50s and those with learning and physical disabilities who are over 18.
- We are informed and inspired by over 50s and those with learning and physical disabilities who are over 18.
- We respect and value the skills, knowledge and diversity of our staff and volunteers.